SOLVED Window 7 install problems

Reaction score
Hi all
I need help,,,(so my wife says)
I am trying to install windows7 onto a new hard drive on my laptop.
I downloaded the ISO version req and burned it using img burn software as recommended.
When I run the software it loads I choose the language then it comes up with no cd/DVD drivers found but if I put a vista os disk in it runs ok .I tried scanning the vista disc to find a driver when prompted no luck
So I thought I will use a USB stick ,downloaded USB todvd software clicked on the downloaded ISO file in my downloads folder and it says no ISO file found
And so here I am stuck any ideas both the ISO file and burning/ USB copying have all been downloaded twice etc in case of errors
Just incase it helps I am downloading onto a laptop running Xp and not very tech savvy
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi
I've solved the problem . The files that I was downloading we're not complete,so I downloaded them again using a download manager they now work :) !!!hope this helps somebody else
Regards Ed

Ask a Question