window 7 64 bit to 32 bit

Reaction score
HI
I was having window 7 home premium 64 bit. it was not suitable for SAP ABAP now have installed window 7 enterprise . when i was installing my friend told me it will ask 64 or 32 bit but it did not ask. though i used custom installation. Is there any way to make 32 . my laptop does not support virtualization. please help me, i have genuine window 7 enterprise.
I bought laptop for Abap practice but due to window 7 64 bit unable to install, please help i will be gratefull.
thanks
orashid

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
The install discs for all versions of Windows 7 come with two discs except the OEM versions and Home Starter. OEM comes either with a 32-bit or 64-bit install disc, while Home Starter is only in 32-bit.

If you want a 32-bit version of Windows 7 you'll have to use a 32-bit install disc and do another clean or "custom" install. There is no other way around it.

Since you have keys for both the Home Premium and Enterprise versions, you can use one of those keys to install the 32-bit version you want.

Ask a Question