• Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Others

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If you had no choice and needed to switch browsers what would be your choice be?

Thinking about all the feed back and problem reports I have read about. Google Chrome would be my choice of browser to try out for a while.

I must admit I am prejudice against anything Apple puts out including iPod and iPhone. Its a really simple of standing my ground on the side of the fence I have always been on. The day the industry decides to work together, rather than bicker about who's is better and worse. I might on that day, decide to move my feet from the ground I am standing on and cross the fence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't say I have a definate answer unless I can get an answer to my question about acrobat writer. Acrobat adds a toolbar to IE that I use extensively... If I can find another browser that has the same option I wouldnt mind trying chrome or ff....

Reaction score
I wish I could help you but as of right now I am strictly IE8 and don't have Adobe Acrobat to install. And even if I did have the program to install, I never use toolbars. For every toolbar, there is less space on my browser for the pages to be displayed. All these applications that think they have to setup a toolbar has created a hatred for them period.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Anything but IE.

Reaction score
My main browser is Firefox. I would switch to Chrome if I absolutely had to abandon FF. Chrome is fast and is easily the most secure browser on the market.

Ask a Question