SOLVED What is the green plus sign next to my forum thread?

Reaction score
Hi Ian,
Thanks for your welcome. I filled out everything I could on my system in the forum. I have a question about the forum. There is a green + sign next to my thread post. Whar does that mean?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Each question deserves its' own thread so I have moved this. Ian may know what you mean right off the top of his head, but could you attach a screen shot so I could see the plus you mentioned?

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the plus signs are symbols representing the threads that you have contributed to.

Reaction score
I filled out everything I could on my system in the forum. I have a question about the forum.
No, you didn't filled everything.You has not filled which bit version of windows 7 you have,32 bit or 64 bit

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the plus signs are symbols representing the threads that you have contributed to.
Yep, that's correct - it's basically a quick way of identifying which threads you've posted in :).

Welcome aboard humpty!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Oh, the tiny green dot at the bottom right of the bullseye icon ... with my vision and high resolution it was so tiny it just looked like another little circle in the corner to me. Until just right now when I got right up on my screen I never realized there was a little plus sign in there. :pcguru:

Reaction score
I'm either as blind as Tman or just an idiot....I can see any green thingy... can some one post a screen shot....

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I can't see that thing unless I look over the top of my glasses.:eek:

Reaction score
Ohhh....I got it....when you click on a topic forum...ie..hardware...I see the circle w/the plus sign....where I've posted in..

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I would say this thread is Solved, so no more plus sign for this one, now it's a big check-mark :)

Ask a Question