What is the best Remote Access Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have tried the Remote Desktop access software that comes with Windows 7. It works great but it has one requirement that I don't like. It requires me to be logged off, to use it under my login name.

What I need is the ability to run a remote desktop (or access), even if I'm already logged into my computer. I run my computer 24/7 and have servers running on it. Sometimes, I need to make a change in something while I'm away from the computer. I need something that will allow me to login, and see the current logged in screen, without requiring that login to be logged out first.

I need to be able to see the same desktop. And I need to have full control, from the remote site, including audio and video.

What software titles can do that?

Reaction score
Agreed...TeamViewer is the easiest and most user friendly to use that I've found.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Agreed agreed and TV can be run as a service without installing, if desired.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
TeamViewer has been a real saviour for me for the past few weeks, I've saved tens of hours of time using it. I can't speak highly enough of it. Hamachi is another one, but slower.

Reaction score
RHUB remote support servers best suits your requirement of unattended remote access support. Try it out.

[Moderator NOTE] There is a free trial available but this is PAID software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question