VERY interesting reading

Reaction score
So far so good:

The startling results show that Internet Explorer isn't just better than rival browsers like Chrome and Firefox--but leaves competitors completely in the dust.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I think the majority of alternate browser users weren't aware of a situation such as the article states.

It's interesting since Secunia PSI finds that only Opera is the most secure browser according to their testing.

To me it's mostly a matter of "six of one, a half-dozen of the other".

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
This report had to be biased towards IE, no matter how you look at it. You can't believe in full everything you read. Many AV companies do the same, show only a part of the whole picture, to get your $$.

While there was no commercial interest implied in the report, you can safely bet that this was just a doctored up piece of work, or only one measurement was taken on all of these browsers. I don't know about Chrome, leery of Safari, but Firefox & Opera are fine browsers to use.

It will take more than journalism to bring IE back to it's prime time position, which has been a while back now.

Cat

Ask a Question