Upgrades

Reaction score
Will I've had my upgrades for some time now but I've failed to list them in my system specs area. Now I have that all taken care of.

Reaction score
nice to do upgrades, wish there was some upgrades for older out of date laptops. other than ram and hard drive, i contacted place that sells a mother board for my acer aspire and asked if they have any with no embedded graphic chipset. tech support at amd said they had some newer chipsets i could have installed, never heard back from the place that has mother board.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
nice to do upgrades, wish there was some upgrades for older out of date laptops. other than ram and hard drive, i contacted place that sells a mother board for my acer aspire and asked if they have any with no embedded graphic chipset. tech support at amd said they had some newer chipsets i could have installed, never heard back from the place that has mother board.
An SSD upgrade may not be a made move, if you're going to keep the laptop for some time. They are pretty cheap now (at least in the UK, and I guess more so in the USA), so you may get a big speed boost quite cheaply. I added one to my old laptop which it was so slow that I didn't really use it... now it flies along :D

Ask a Question