Unusual crash.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Computer just crashed after clicking on a link. (Surfing for protein images with Google).
I was folding and everything was running 100%. All temps were good.

Thanks for looking:)
Yo

Attachments

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hi Yodap.

STOP 0x00000119: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
Usual causes:
Video driver/sub-system.
VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119) The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype.

Your dump file lists dxgmms1.sys as the probable cause which is for DirectX Graphics. Your nVidia driver is also mentioned.

RTCore64.sys RivaTuner or EVGA Precision. This has known issues with Windows 7. Suggest to uninstall

Outdated Drivers. Update:

ALSysIO64.sys Sun Apr 19 20:41:04 2009 Core Temp - CPU temperature monitor
Personally, I'd replace with Speedfan. I even found a nice Sidebar Gadget to go with it. (Then I notice, you already have Speedfan :))

Drivers with Updates:

nvlddmkm.sys Sat Jan 08 02:07:22 2011 nVidia Graphics Drivers.

Rt64win7.sys Wed Jun 23 10:10:45 2010 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller v7.046

Bugcheck Analysis:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 119, {1, 96737, 96739, 96738}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiVerifyDriverReportedFenceId+ad )

Followup: MachineOwner
HTH.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Thanks EBF.
As far as CoreTemp goes, it's a little more pleasing to the eye for me, as it sits in the taskbar. I'll check out the SpeedFan sb gadget though.

I'll go through the rest of it over the weekend.

I know the latest nVidea drivers have been giving folders headaches so I've been reluctant to change.

I'll post back! :)

Reaction score
I know the latest nVidea drivers have been giving folders headaches so I've been reluctant to change.
Yeah, I updated mine and after a day or so I couldn't get my GPU's to fold at all. I re-booted my PC and nothing. I downloaded all the clients again, trashing both CPU, GPU Work Units and still nothing.

After falling back on a restore point before the graphics update, I was finally able to get the GPU folding again. I'm not going to update again until after the next version. Hopefully that version will work well with the folding project.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
As per CC, I'd ignore the nVidia drivers, never thought about folding conflicts.
That's the trouble with 'canned speeches', they don't cover every possibility of PC usage!

Although I've used Speedfan since Jesus left Kilmarnock, I do like the in-built screenshot function of Core Temp.

Last edited:

Ask a Question