SOLVED Uninstall Litescribe

Reaction score
I have been trying to uninstall Litescribe thro the control panel uninstall and have had no success, it continually tells me that I do not have authority to do this and require administrator rights; I am the administrator and only user. I have gone and turned off the UAC and tried again but no success.
Any help and suggestions would be most appreciated.

Regards MIKET

Reaction score
Try and locate the actual uninstall.exe and run it manually (right click -> run as admin), usually it is located in the program files folder of the application.

Reaction score
Dear Georgeelliot,

Tried that, will still not allow to uninstall.

Regards MIKET

Reaction score
Not sure it appeared on my machine after I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, I have installed on my system a Sony DVD Optiarc Model AD7241S burner and normally use Nero software burner. As I do not use Litescibe in any way I wanted to remove this as it is unneccesary software.

Regards MIKET

Reaction score
Dear Clifford, Yes this appears to have worked, I did try turning of the UAC the other day but I do not recollect that I rebooted after hence it did not work!!!!, silly man I am. Thanks to all for the good and helpful advice.

Kind Regards MIKET

Ask a Question