twinhan tv tuner drivers 64bit

Reaction score
i am using build 7100 64bit and cant get my tv tuner to work, its a twinhan 878. It worked perfect with the 32 bit version.

The problem is their arnt any signed drivers, but even when i use the f8 method to run unsigned drivers it says its working but it wont pick up any signals.

Id like to keep using it but if i cant sort out the problem ill have to go back to the 32bit version. Has any one got any suggestions? or am i just out of luck until new drivers are released

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi lt80, welcome to the forums :) Do you have the model number of the card, and I'll see if I can find other drivers based on the same chipset.

Reaction score
hi, thanks for the reply im not sure of the model number where could i find it? in vista the driver that works says dvb-tv 878 digital tuner driver, 878bda.sys is the actual driver file and its made by twinhan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,
yep ive actually tried both of them already, to get either to work i had to use the f8 method and in device manager it says theirs no problems but when using media centre or twinhan's software they fail to pick up any signal. The tuner is working properly as i dual boot it with vista 32 and its working their properly. I think for now i might just have to wait. Maybe after win 7 has been released for a while their may be an update.Ive emailed twinhan support letting them know. I might just reinstall 32bit win 7 instead for now. thanks for trying.

Ask a Question