Tune Up Utilities

Reaction score
I am currently running Windows 7.I recently downloaded Tune up Utilities.The installation completed successfully but what the the thing is that after finishing the installation,I got the message that Tune Up doesnt support Win7.Though I tried using the compatibility mode,it gave me message that I was using the compatibility mode,and asked me to disable it.has anybody got ideas about how to run Tune Up Utilities in Win 7?(I have got Win7RCM)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Asis :)

Using compatibility mode for an application like this won't work, as Tune Up utilities have a set of tweaks that it can perform on each OS - there are lots of registry and file location changes in Windows 7 compared to XP/Vista. The only solution is to wait for the software to be updated to support Windows 7. For what it's worth, I don't rate tune up/speed up apps particularly highly - they often seem to do very little or even cause harm.

Ask a Question