tune up utilities

Reaction score
No you can't.

I got an email awhile back from the guys that make Tune Up and they won't be supporting Windows 7 until after it is generally available.

Welcome to the board!

Reaction score
No you can't.

I got an email awhile back from the guys that make Tune Up and they won't be supporting Windows 7 until after it is generally available.

Welcome to the board!
Nice heads up there.....do you know which utilities suites will be or are currently supported by Windows 7 per chance? TuneUp 2009 is OK but I am sure there's better out there!! :confused:

Reaction score
Nice heads up there.....do you know which utilities suites will be or are currently supported by Windows 7 per chance? TuneUp 2009 is OK but I am sure there's better out there!! :confused:
I honestly wouldn't trust any tweaking apps until after Win 7 is released as there could be issues with changing code.

There are sites around(check out Ian's articles HERE) with some great tweaks for use now like speeding up the preview thumbnail display speed, changing login background, using OpenDNS to speed up surfing(unless your name is "Charlie"), etc.

Also, Paul Thurott(winsupersite) is set to release "Windows 7 Secrets", which should have a bunch of tweaks in it, and tips like using your middle mouse button to open new windows and close windows from the taskbar thumbnail preview.

Welcome to the board! :hello:

Ask a Question