Toshibat loop satellite L510 reboot loop

Reaction score
i have just factory restored my toshiba satellite L510 to windows 7 home premium 64bit, it comes up with a splash window that says "Configuring system" and keeps rebooting saying restart is needed to install driver. i dealt with this at first, but now it has been in a reboot loop with this screen for over 5 hours

Reaction score
try restoring to factory settings again, did you use a recovery disk you made or did you boot straight into restore mode??

Reaction score
i tried doing the restore mode, it didnt work. so i used the recovery media created and the same thing. have just installed windows 7 home premium againand downloaded all the extra apps (except norton!) and is all running fine :)

Reaction score
i tried doing the restore mode, it didnt work. so i used the recovery media created and the same thing. have just installed windows 7 home premium againand downloaded all the extra apps (except norton!) and is all running fine :)
also i found the problem was an issue with norton which was included in the restore :(
is there a way to modify the restore disks so that norton does not get installed automatically?

Ask a Question