Top Forum

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
W7Forums just goes from strength to strength ! Congrats Ian !

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well done everyone for making this such a friendly place to be :D I'm sure we can beat that total as we get closer to the release date!

Reaction score
Yeah im sure we can Ian, I also believe that when it is finally released the forums will be flooded with new users :)

Reaction score
22nd Oct this place is going to go through the roof! One of the other forums I visited has gone downhill and this place is on the up up up. :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I think, in view of the sites name, it needs a kick for the Windows 7 input.
I did say in an earlier post that subtle (maybe not so subtle) dropping of the site address on alternative sites can help. I can see, looking at the membership, that I have had a little success with this and, hopefully, it may accelerate.

Maybe low in ethics but would work??

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Great job, keep up the good work!

I bet that you may need to add another main thread along the lines of "I just bought Windows 7, what now?" LOL

Reaction score
Good work to all involved in making this forum established. Its a nice little corner which will only grow further. :D

Ask a Question