The Ultimate(?) Folding@Home Setup

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
His electric company must love him. I think folding is a neat concept and all, but I can't imagine making it a hobby to the extent of throwing money at it. But then again, if you are not a smoker, that's already at least a couple of machines per year right there.

I can't even imagine having so many computers at home that I would need to refer to them by numbers. Whenever I see shots of setups like these, part of me is like "jeez someone has too much money and time on their hands" while the geekier part gets a hard-on.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
That's cool!......I want it.:)

Reaction score
I don't think I will build a farm but I will fold with the machine that I currently have. :)

And if I somehow end up with an extra machine then I might fold on that one also.

PS - I think we just pass our 340,000 points mark. I am waiting for the stats to clear and the sites to update. :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Don't let the Obama Administration find out about this guy! They'll send in the Greenie Weenies for excessive electric use!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I would love to have just one of those rigs, that would be plenty for me.

Ask a Question