Technet, MSDN, MVP or MS Partners here?

Reaction score
Are there any users here that have official access to Technet, MSDN or MVP goodies here? If so, what kind of cool things can you do?

I saw someone post a fake link to a Windows 8 alpha screenshot from what looked like a webpage which listed everything you could download. I know the Windows 8 part was fake, but the rest looked real.

Is there a cheap way to get access to all these things, or does it cost a small fortune?

Reaction score
I believe the TechNet most people want is $249, and it'll give you access to any version of XP, Vista, 7, Office 2007, and tons of other microsoft programs.

Reaction score
Yes it is very worth it, you get lots of goodies and also tech help for tech's

Reaction score
The Microsoft Action Pack might be cheaper as you are in the UK, but I don't know if you get access to things instantly like you would with TechNet:

https://partner.microsoft.com/40016455

There are limitations on the type of thing you can use the software for, so have a read of all the T&C's for TechNet/MAPS/MSDN first.

Ask a Question