Still rebuilding...

Reaction score
Just installed Ccleaner and Spybot but I think I had something else before, this one looks different. Had Malaware but it never found much. Is Spybot what I want or is there something better? I'm looking for free stuff here.

I see this and that to "speed up" your computer but I'm leery of all of them. Had Uniblue for awhile but was warned off it from a tech. I'm not a tech, so it would be nice to have a non-intrusive program to tune-up this monster. This, if it were a great product, I might purchase but acceptable freebies would do in the interim. Any recommendations?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes Spybot Search & Destroy is a good idea; and it is version 2.0 now I believe so it does look a little different. But you still need an active anti-virus software. Unless you buy or activate the 30-day free trial of malwarebytes anti-malware then it is not active and you are not protected. It works well as a secondary scan that you run manually once a month or so but you still need an active scanner such as Microsoft Security Essentials.

Freeware DB

Ask a Question