SOLVED Still fighting my Malware!

Reaction score
It feels good to be back on here!
Question: Is it possible to Scan a Win 7 computer with a Win 10? I have finally got my 10 computer working, and Malwarebytes AV on it and working well.
So the question is how do I use that one to scan my Win 7 and get rid of that Malware I've been fighting for so long?

Reaction score
So, that question hasn't given me an answer yet; let me try a different question: Is there any Anti Malware software that is ready to run as soon as you get it loaded, doesn't need to be activated before you use it? The reason is that the malware I have been fighting feels like it owns my computer, it blocks every attempt at getting AV software activated after loading it. And, it has started harassing me when I try to do anything on the computer. It messes with the cards when I play solitaire, if I try to get on the internet it blocks me from typing in the search block,etc. etc.

Ask a Question