Software recommendations for printing Greeting Cards/Calendars?

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations on some software for creating card's, calendar's, etc. with my Epson Artisan 710 AIO. I can't ssem to find anything that I like lately. I've tried Printshop 2.0 Deluxe and quite frankly I can't stand it. I wish Corel still sold Corel Printhouse or that Microsoft still sold Greetings Workshop, Neither do and neither will install on Windows 7 x64, not even in compatibilty mode, as both were for Windows 3.1/95. 16/32 bit. Any suggestions are appreciated. P.S. Win 7 reports certificate issues with Printshop 2.0 Deluxe, so it's been uninstalled. Malware was found from it by SUPERAntiSpyware.

Reaction score
Averu said the link wasn't there. The Works Template's link timed out. MS did away with Works a while back. The 3rd link worked. I'm actually looking for a software package that has pre-made layout's that give you the ability to add or if it already has a photo in it, to be able to replace it with something of my choice. It's basically going to be for Calendar's and cards. If it has other things, it's fine, but not necessary.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The avery link should end in /en_us . Or use THIS direct link to their card templates. They are Word documents in a card-type layout however it's not an actual application which you seem to be set on.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Try Broderbund's PrintMaster 2012 Platinum, it's fully compatible with Windows 7 and it is loaded with lots of templates, designs, etc.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7¹, Pentium® IV 1.6 GHz or better (2 GHz recommended) or comparable AMD Processor, 1GB RAM available (2 GB RAM or more recommended, 2 GB required for Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 users), Available Hard Disk Space: Installation disc requires approximately 2.7 GB; downloadable content can require up to 36 GB of hard drive space Internet connection required to access content, 16 MB Video RAM (64 MB video RAM recommended) DVD-ROM drive, keyboard and mouse, Monitor resolution:1024 x 768 or higher (1152 x 864 or higher recommended), QuickTime® version 7.5.0 or higher is recommended (Available at www.quicktime.com). Java™ version 6 or higher required (available at www.java.com). Recommended Additional Equipment: Printer, Digital Camera. Macintosh® OS X 10.5 - 10.6.8¹ (with the latest Java™ update), PowerPC® G4 867 MHz or faster (G5, PowerPC® or Intel Mac - 1 GHz processor or better recommended), Available Hard Disk Space: Install disc requires approximately 3.0 GB; downloadable content can require up to 36 GB of hard drive space Internet connection required to access content, 1GB RAM (2 GB RAM or more recommended), 8 MB Video RAM (64 MB video RAM recommended), 22 GB (hard disc space), DVD-ROM drive, keyboard and mouse, Monitor resolution 1024 x 768 or higher (1152 x 864 or higher recommended), QuickTime® version 7.5.0 or higher is recommended (available at www.quicktime.com). Recommended Additional Equipment: Printer, Digital Camera ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Mac® OS X.
I always liked it better than Print Shop Deluxe. It's on sale for $34.95 in a downloadable version. It's only a savings of $5.00 but hey... it's $5.00

Reaction score
Thanks TrainableMan. How do I save them in Word 2007 ? Never tried that before. I actually really only use it for an occasional letter or for copying & pasting articles from websites that I want to save.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Well it was really trendy to thank, I simply realized the link was off.

But anyway all I did was pick one to try and click the "download" (if it has one) or choose "view details"..."download template" selection. Once the download starts windows gives me the option to save or open with Word and I chose open with Word - it opens right up in Word 2007 for me.

Note: they make you give name and email info the first time you download one and I chose Do Not Send Me Emails from Avery

Reaction score
Thanks Trainable. I'll give that a go for office. I finally found the program I was looking for on Amazon.Hallmark Card Studio 2011 or Card Studio 2011 Deluxe look like what I was looking for. MS's Greetings Workshop was all Hallmark personalized cards. They both have that and basically the added abilities Corel Print House had for creating calendars, banners, business cards, fliers, etc with the ability to either use the programs clickart images or photo's of your choice.

Ask a Question