Server Upgrade

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My appologies to anyone browsing the site in the last hour or so. I'm upgrading the server control panel softwar (Plesk) to the latest version, but it's caused lots of problems with slow page rendering.

I'm looking in to it now to see what is causing the issue :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't seem to fix this issue and it was almost time to order a new server anyway, so I've got the order placed now and the transfer should take place over this weekend. I'm really sorry if it's causing slow browsing in the mean time.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The server transfer is taking place later on today, I'm keeping both servers live so there should be no downtime :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The server move is now in progress, it may take some time for the new DNS to propagate, but the database is synced across both the new and old servers so no data is lost :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The new server is up and running and should be propagated for 90% of people :) It's running great so far!

Reaction score
It seems to be running a little faster here in the UK, but I've not noticed any other changes which can only be a good thing ;).

Ask a Question