Samsung denies it will take over HP's Windows PC business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMH

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Samsung officials are denying rumors that Samsung plans to take over HP’s PC business. This comes as HP, the No. 1 vendor of Windows PCs, contemplates selling its PC business.

Well, I guess that settles that.

In a short and sweet post to the official Samsung Global Electronics “Samsung Tomorrow” blog on August 24, unnamed Samsung officials said:

“The recent rumors that Samsung Electronics will be taking over Hewlett-Packard Co.’s personal computer business are not true.

“We hope this clarifies any confusion that may have occurred.”
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/microsoft...:+zdnet/microsoft+(ZDNet+All+About+Microsoft)

Reaction score
first compaq was merged with HP .. now HP merge with some big name wow this is how big Companies swallows each other...

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Habibk20.Welcome to the forum (and the Windows 8 forum).
It would be to your benefit, if you checked the dates on threads, before posting.
Most of your posts, so far, on both forums, have resurrected very old threads. This is often a bad idea and, under those circumstances.It is a better option to start a new thread.

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
hostel take over.
Oh really? So a budget-oriented overnight lodging place with dormitory accommodation and shared facilities is being taken over or taking over another hostel?

You meant to state "hostile" not hostel. Also was it really a hostile takeover? Where are your facts and information backing up that statement?

Perhaps you had better learn some grammar and spelling before posting statements which make you appear to be slightly uneducated.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
This thread was over a year old and is going nowhere good so I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question