Reinstallation Win 7..

Reaction score
My pc suddenly started giving me the option of starting with Windows 7 or Windows 7 Home Premium(recovered). My os is Win 7 HP. I should not have a choice on start up. So I reinstalled the os. I have a 64 gig ssd for the os. After re installation, I still get the same start up. One of my questions is: When reinstalling to the ssd, how do I get the storage hd(750 gig) to wipe and format? Upon looking in Computer, I find programs that were on the e drive before my fresh install. I need to get this back to the original state which is: it boots in to the os with no choices and I need to know how to install the os on the ssd and have the storage hd ready for the fresh install. If I can fix this with out another install, please tell me how, if not, please tell me how to make the regular hd ready for the insstall. Thank you very much.
Bill
MSI P55-GD80 mobo...i 870 cpu...4 gigs memory...64 gigssd boot drive...750 gig storage drive

Reaction score
Hi rehless - Welcome to w7forums

Sounds as if you need a program to edit boot manager files.

Try this program - EasyBCD

Ask a Question