Reinstall W7 Pro

Reaction score
Reinstaling Windows 7 Pro OA - proper copy not available (X15-53895)

Hi,

I would like to reinstall my OS. It is Windows 7 Pro OA - 32bit sp1.
The coa sticker at the back of my notebook shows that the iso copy of my OS is (X15-53895).
Such iso is not available on Digital River.

Which iso copy should I download to successfully reinstal my OS ? can anyone give me the download link plz ?
Thanks

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What language do you need? English? French? We only have a limited list of available languages so hopefully you can use one of these otherwise I don't have an answer:

W7 SP1 links. Get Professional to match your Pro license. Get x86 for 32-bit or x64 for 64-bit.

Make sure you have your product key before you reformat because you may need it. It is also a good idea to visit the notebook manufacturer's website and download all the latest drivers and burn them to CD or put them on a flash drive, in case you need them for the install.

Reaction score
Hi Trainableman
Thanks for your reply,
i need English language version .
ya i have my product key on my coa sticker .

i have dell notebook model: latitude E6500
:)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Then the English W7 Pro SP1 links in that thread above should provide the 32 or 64-bit version you need to reinstall.

Download all the latest Dell drivers and burn them to CD or put them on a flash drive, in case you need them for the install.

Don't forget to back up your data.

And after a reinstall you will of course also have to reinstall any software you use, anti-virus programs, office, picture editing, etc. If you are interested in some good freeware check over our Freeware DB.

Reaction score
Thank you very much TrainableMan for your quick replay .
i will try .

Reaction score
i also want an english version, the question: is the system already activated? I don't want to be blocked someday:eek:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Kevinstar, the W7 SP1 links are strictly to the software, you must have your own legal product key. So to answer your question, no it is not activated; you will need your own unique key, which we cannot provide.

Ask a Question