Windows 7 reinstall problem.

Reaction score
Hello. So I downloaded the .iso from this site for Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and started reinstalling my windows. I am not doing it for first time and none of the times before the problem has occurred. So when I run my PC at the screen where it says "Loading Operating System ..." under it a message appears - "Fix ME firmware data x%". And when the % comes to 100 my PC restarts. After that I can proceed with the installing of the windows. but here come problem number 2. I format all my disk in my hard drive (so there cant be any viruses? correct me if wrong) and then I install it. But when it comes to the part where I need to select my time zone, right after I click "Next" the PC restarts and I get to the "Fix ..." again and then again time zone and again restart and so on. PLEASE help me guys is it possible to be from the disk (not windows but the disk). I can try with a flash memory. I hope I've given all the information needed. Thanks in advance :)

Ask a Question