Random Microsoft office 2013/printer issues

Reaction score
I have been having difficulties with my printer all week. The issues are on and off and so I was working around it since this is a common issue for me.

1. I have not been able to print labels since I got a new computer. It does not provide me with the label size option that I need and I am unable to do so manually

2. I cannot print legal size paper, the option is chosen however the document prints on the regular sized paper instead. The feeder is not taking in the paper;

3. Sometimes when I print a document my computer buffers. “locating printer” sometimes pops up on the screen. Also if the chosen document prints it does so approximately 25-30 seconds after I clicked print;

4. The chosen documents don’t always print, when I want to print a document the memo page prints instead. When this happens the designated document does not print; and

5. Unable to print envelopes. The following issues occur: 1. The “print” button is greyed out making the envelope unavailable for printing 2. The envelope does not get sucked in by the feeder which for some reason provokes the printer to flash the orange light presenting either an error or jam 2 of which should not be happening. 3. If the envelope gets sucked into the feeder the memo page prints on it.

Any help?

Reaction score
Hello,
It is better to use PrintConductor. It is the best Printing management software and best for BULK PDF Printing. It can print the entire folder without opening each PDF separately. It tick marks all the above mentioned problems Search PrintConductor
for more. Hope it Helped

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Edgar your issue is with your printer, not W7. Your best option would be to look for Information or even a forum on your printer manufacturers' website where you could get help. Also, make sure you have the latest printer drivers installed (again these would be available at the printer manufacturers' website)

Ask a Question