Posting photo's in forums.

Reaction score
I'm sure there was a thread somewhere but search could not find it. Is using an image hosting program the only way to put pics into your posts? Copy/paste Cut/paste does not seem to work

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
If you select "Go Advanced" when making a post, scroll down a bit, you'll find "Manage Attachments".

No Rudey ones mind!!

Reaction score
Good thanks mate. No where near me, although in the past I've traveled through the areas that are flooded.
In a bit of black humor my deceased mate who was a farmer in a place called Mitiamo in Victoria was always complaining about the drought. Where he is buried is/was under water for a bit. Hope he can swim.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Here is a little picture tutorial.

To add a picture, start by hitting Post Reply or Go Advanced.
AttachImage1.jpg

Hit the paperclip icon to open an attachment upload window. Notice the list of valid file types and the limits to the file sizes. Simply browse for the files you wish to add and then press Upload.
AttachImage2.jpg

In the document they are added to the bottom by default but if you prefer to control the placement, set the cursor and then hit the down-arrow just right of the paperclip and choose the attachment you want in this position.
AttachImage3.jpg

That is how you add an attachment to your forum post.

Reaction score
Thanks, seems obvious now but in some of the other forums I follow you can just drag and drop or copy/paste a photo.

Ask a Question