photoshop elements 8

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Yeap, it does.

Reaction score
thanks

thanks man. im really freaking about my programs not working with seven....so... theres one that will ... thanks.

Reaction score
Like what ? What programs won't run on 7, 64 bit?
from everything im seeing and reading my good old photoshop 7 wont run illustrator wont image ready front page....on and on not to mention all the little programs ive used for years... roxio's photosuite 7....oh, booohoooohoooo......i suppose in time it will all work out but for now ...man....cant afford the new photoshop and i dont work at that level anyway ...elements could do some of what i need and theres a great free download that i love ...paint.net but that too will probably be a thing of the past. its only the tip of the iceberg. i remember a friend telling me about the change from 16 to 32 bit....how it was going to revolutionize everything that it was the future...couldnt get any better blah blah...sounded like moses on the mount holding the tablets and announcing 32 bit....sigh...ive lived too long apparently.

Ask a Question