Photoshop elements 6!

Reaction score
I currently have the above abobe software loaded on an XP 32 system, I understand the version photoshop Elements 8 works with W7 professional 64, however I am led to believe that should I buy the version 8 upgrade software and install on W7 as long as you have your previous versions key, which I have, only got this 18 months ago, you can install the version 8 upgrade on W7!

Anybody out there know, have tried finding out via the adobe chat live facility but after a long drawn out question answer session they wanted me to buy a new full version!!!!!!!!

Any help would be grateful

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Generally you can not go up two versions of software without buying a full license. Updates are usually for going up 1 level unless otherwise specified. I suggest you read over the Adobe system requirements for their photoshop 8 program to see if they do allow update from 6, otherwise assume it requires 7.

Ask a Question