SOLVED Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
missycrissy, please be specific as to which link you tried from here and I will be glad to verify it. But I suspect the problem is actually on your end, possibly malware or an errant download manager, etc.

Reaction score
Hello,

i tried to download that ISO images but nothing ,,the page is not avalaible" what is problem?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
elysium, Same as my reply to missychrissy, you must be specific as to which link/edition of W7 you clicked on. I suggest you try again and if the problem persists then post specifics.

Reaction score
i'm sorry if it is already listed somewhere but how or where can i download a Dutch Windows 7 home premium 64 bit version

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
We only know links for the Professional version in Dutch and most other languages so what you would have to do is download Professional and then use an ISO editor to delete ei.cfg which makes it offer all the versions (see How to Get 4 versions of W7), and then you burn that modified ISO to DVD or Flash drive.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Ramon, I don't know for sure but they are not Volume License editions so I suspect the answer is NO.

Reaction score
thanks for the link it saved me a hell of a lota time with updates but of course it still had too do a few update but not as many and it took my legal reg key with no problem I was so impressed I downloaded the 64bit version as well :) too install at a future time should I feel the need lol

Reaction score
HI everyone
I am new here.
I have a Dell M5030 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
I received this laptop with out the original windows 7 install disk.
My sister enlaw has this exact same laptop with the original windows 7 install disk.
Can I use her window install disk on my laptop since that are the same make and model ?

Thank you

Reaction score
I used the discs too reinstall xp on both my Lenovo laptops however I had too use the reg code which was on the underside of each laptop

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Travis, as long as she has a 64-bit Home Premium then yes, you can use her disc and YOUR product key.

Reaction score
Thеѕе аrе NOT illegal – Thеѕе аrе јυѕt thе download links fοr Windows 7 SP1 ISO whісh іѕ a retail wrap thаt offers a 30-day trial period. Yου need tο activate уουr Windows afterwards wіth a genuine license activation key tο continue using іt. Downloading thеѕе files frοm Digital River іѕ absolutely legal аnԁ completely free οf charge.
Hello there,

Are the systems in these images UEFI compatible? I tried to install on a UEFI enabled, GPT partitioned system, and the installation process freezes at the Windows logo (at the very beginning, just after loading initial files). The logo just sits there and nothing happens.

Any suggestion?
Thanks
TM

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
TM, I don't know the answer to that question but it's possible that type machine is the 1 in 10,000 scenario that had Microsoft release the Media Refresh (SP1-U) editions. You can find links for SP1-U HERE.

Reaction score
TM, I don't know the answer to that question but it's possible that type machine is the 1 in 10,000 scenario that had Microsoft release the Media Refresh (SP1-U) editions. You can find links for SP1-U HERE.
Ok, thanks. Gonna try it out. Will report if it works.
TM

Reaction score
Thanks for the links! I downloaded X17-24208.iso and burnt it to DVD. I was able to boot from disk but just at the start the installation was looking for a device driver (I think for the DVD, not sure). I couldn't go any further than this as the driver was not found.

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what it may be and how to fix it?

Thanks!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
W7 came with a lot of drivers by default but it is always possible your computer has components it doesn't have drivers to handle. What you have to do is obtain those drivers (go to the computer manufacturer's website and download them) and put them on another CD/DVD then during your install, when it asks for the driver, put in your driver CD/DVD.

Reaction score
Thanx for the Windows 7 ISO downloads.

From time to time I come across USB memory keys that will not work with Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool for whatever reason.

Here is a way that ALWAYS works. Its best, though, to have a memory key that does not have a separate software partition on it Such as a Sandisk Cruzer U3. You also want to use a 4GB memory key at a minimum.

These steps will totally erase your memory key. Remove any data you want to save.

You also need the Windows 7 ISO and software to mount the ISO (such as MagicISO)

1) MOUNT the ISO file and notate which Drive letter your virtual drive is listed.

2) Place your memory key in the USB port and in Windows (doesn't matter which version) Do Start/Run and type CMD then press [ENTER].

3) At the command prompt, type in DISKPART and hit enter.
Wait for Diskpart >

4) Next type LIST DISK command and note down the Disk number (ex: Disk 1) of your USB flash drive. Look at the MB size to be sure you are picking the right drive.

5) Next type all the below commands one by one. Here I assume that your disk drive no is “Disk 1”.If you have Disk 2 as your USB flash drive then use Disk 2. Refer the above step to confirm it.

So below are the commands you need to type and execute
one by one:

SELECT DISK 1

CLEAN

CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

SELECT PARTITION 1

ACTIVE

FORMAT FS=NTFS
(Format process may take few minutes)

ASSIGN

EXIT

6) From step number 1, you will need the drive letter for the virtual drive of the ISO.

At the command prompt, type in the following.
Replace "c:\" with the virtual drive letter of the ISO file.
Replace "d:\" with the drive letter of the memory key.

xcopy32 c:\ d:\ /h/i/c/k/e/r/y
and press [ENTER]

This will take several minutes. Once done you are ready to boot into the USB Key!

Last edited:

miu

Reaction score
sir do you have a link of windows 7 home premium oa sea... because when im installing a win 7 home premium its getteng error it say tha cant install the hardware in this computer blahblahblahblah.....

Ask a Question