SOLVED New free utility released yesterday to block tracking in all browsers, except Opera

Reaction score

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Not my field of (limited) knowledge, but isn't that something similar to the "tracking protection" in IE?

Reaction score
It's similar, but it's apparently better than the one's included in the browser's according to PC World's article. The 1st link was the article.

Reaction score
Sure did. That's why I installed it for IE9 & FF10. It's weird that they don't have a version for Opera. Though, ever since Opera 10.50, it's appeared to me that they're behind the times now. It work's with Chrome & Safari also. I don't use either, so I can't verify it.

Reaction score
I just went to a few site's to test it out. It blocked 1 @ filehippo.com, 2 @ cnet.com and 14 @google.com . If you click on it's icon next to IE9's Home button on the right of the address box, it show's a popup report of the site your at.

Ask a Question