My screen is frozen

Reaction score
My screen froze solid when I tried to open a Google Account. I was doing that in hopes of getting help to learn how to delete some of the files from my Favorites site. So now I have two major problems to deal with.
I am a 61 yr. old handicapped lady, and am finding all of this very confusing and frustrating. I do hope there is some clever young person out there who can help me.

Thank you so much for listening.

Sincerely

Mrs. Margaret P. Morrison

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Hello Margaret and Welcome to the Forums. A couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

When you say "My screen froze solid" was it the internet screen that froze up or was your whole computer unusable?

When you mention your Favorites site, I'm assuming you mean internet favorites? I ask because there are also favorites in Windows Explorer. There will be different options regarding which favorites you want to delete.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Have you tried to open the account more than once and it locked up each time? What browser were you using, Internet Explorer?

Also you said you are trying to delete info from your favorites site? Is this a place on Google where you store favorites? or are you talking about the Favorites in your browser or Windows Explorer? To delete a favorites entry from Internet or windows explorer you simply put the mouse over the entry and right-click, not the left mouse button, and you will get a context menu including a delete option; select delete with a left-click.

Ask a Question