my computers being weird

Jul 4, 2013
Reaction score
i have windows 7
an my computer seems to run fine
but sometimes i find i can click anywhere on an internet page an the type function happens?
its really weird an kind of annoying, what is it? an how do i fix this issue
Thank you


^ The World's First ^
May 10, 2010
Reaction score
What do you mean "the type function happens"? You mean you can start typing right in the text of the web page?

What browser do you use? Have you tried it without add-ons? Have you tried a different browser?

Browser add-ons can make the mouse do odd things. For instance I use an add-on that allows me to hold the right mouse button and roll the scroll wheel to make the text bigger or smaller; it is quite helpful when I want it but sometimes the right mouse seems to stick and then I'm expecting the page to scroll & instead the text gets bigger or smaller. My point: check for recent browser add-ons, toolbars, etc that may change mouse functionality and uninstall them.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question