My 3000th Post!

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Until yesterday, I didn't even notice how close I was getting to this point. Glad that I noticed.:)

I came to this forum in Nov 2009, having just purchased this PC. It wasn't the first that I joined, actually I found it by mistake. Since I was here anyway, and liked what I saw, I became a member, and haven't looked back since. This is my home.

I'd like to take this post to thank all of those who has supported me for almost a year and a half, at the time of joining, I was welcomed with open arms, and have met many good hearted people here. Although sometimes we all differ in opinion, that's good, as we all are unique, and the saying of "one size fits all" doesn't apply to computing. It's how we express our opinions that matters, with respect for everyone being the priority, that's one of the most attractive things about here.

Actually, I didn't think that I'd make it this far, as last year, my health, which was already far from optimal, took a rapid turn for the worse. Having access to quality health care, as well as rehab afterwards, went a long way in restoring what I have today. Plus, I received a few PM's that was special to me, which added to my hope that I would endure, and bounce back, which I have.

I thank Ian for creating this forum for us all to learn & enjoy, and the Moderators for their hard work in keeping it a good place for all. Sometimes, but not often, things do get a little nasty, but it doesn't happen often, and I'm glad for that.

In closing, I hope the best for everyone, and that our forum is around for as long as Windows 7 exists.

Best Wishes for Everyone,
Cat

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Well I was going to post a neat video about folding that I found and here's this post. Congrats Charles!! :five:

I'll wait a couple days before I post the other so this one doesn't get bumped.

Reaction score
Congratulations, Cat!

You were one of the first, as well as one of the nicest, members I have had the pleasure of talking about computers with on this forum. Here's to another 3,000 posts!:beer:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats Cat :)
I don't think I'll ever reach that post count over here though... Oh well.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
FC - sure you will. One of these decades! LOL!

We miss your presence here and your youthful charm, and stay in contact more often.

Reaction score
cat talks too much!!! :lol:

I wish I had 3000 post.

Wait I do have 3000 post. I guess I talk too much too. :D

Congrats catilley!!

Ask a Question