Multiple Network undentified network

Gim

Reaction score
I use a PC connect to network through a laptop by using a cable. I can access the network before but suddenly broken last week. My laptop show that PC can access the network but PC show cannot access?

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What happens when you click on "set up a new connection"?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
so you are trying to connect from one computer to another and use that computers network connection?

generally we don't recommend it, there are a few products such as Connectify that are supposed to help but I believe the products cost as much as a hub or a wireless usb NIC (Network Interface Card) so you are better off just connecting both computers to your network directly.

So unfortunately I cannot really help because it is so uncommon I've never tried it.

Gim

Reaction score
Yes, but the result same:(

My desktop PC has a distance far from network adapter, so i cannot connect directly to network. I need access to internet through a Laptop by a cable. Anyway, thank you for your recommend and suggestion:)

Ask a Question