Multiple BSOD on win7

Reaction score
I too have had multiple BSOD on win7. I had it on a XPS 8300 and happen to upgrade to an xps8500. I then, almost immediatelky upon putting machine to my likeing started to have them again. Wiped out disk as wasn't sure why it was happening. Installed ONLY ceton as the only non-stock (from prebuilt Dell image) other than windows updates and BSOD immediately reoccured. Uninstalled Ceton, crashes stopped. Reinstalled and 3 crashes in an hour. Ceton won't accept ("Failed to write") an upgraded firmware file (but did except "hardware image"). Clearly related for me, even with latest beta drivers. Anyone else figure out away around this.

Thanks,
Adam

Reaction score
Ceton

Sorry, should have made it clear I think this is related to Ceton InfiniTV USB drivers and external box. Not sure if my dumpfiles and crash log uploaded (new member ) but I have tried to attach/upload but can redo so if not yet privledged.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I moved your posts to a thread of your own. In order to get help you will need to post the minidumps. See instructions HERE.

Make sure you have the latest drivers from the manufacturer of your Ceton InfiniTV because, beside viruses and anti-virus software, driver issues are the leading cause of BSODs

Shintaro

Reaction score
As TM said we need the minidump files to diagnose the problem. But again as TM said updating those drivers should be the first thing you try.

Ask a Question