Multiboot USB Drive

Reaction score
Hello here,

I would create multi boot USB flash drive to install windows 7 all versions and bits by it and also to add other utilities there?

Can anyone support me about it?

thanks in advanced.

Reaction score
I USE NEWS GROUPS, TO GET ALL IN ONE WINDOWS, WHETHER IT WILL BE VISTA, WINDOWS 7 OR WINDOWS 8. YOU NEED A ACTIVE OR BOOTABLE USB.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Dipstick, I removed your email address. If you have additional ideas please share them in the thread so others may find and learn from the information as well. Plus it keeps you and our other visitors a little safer.

Creating a multi-version W7 installation USB flash drive is fairly easy. But to edit it and add other applications/utilities would be a lot more involved and I can't help you with that part.

To create a multi-version W7 Installation USB flash drive simply download the W7 SP1 ISO, use an ISO editor to remove the ei.cfg (see getting 4 versions thread), then use the bootable USB DVD/Download tool. Note, you still have to choose either 32 or 64 bit, I do not know how to create a multi-bitsize version

Ask a Question