Major Problems in Windows 7

Reaction score
I use a Lenovo IdeaCentre B520 touchscreen all-in-one running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit, having an Intel Core i7-2600 CPU, Nvidia GeForce GT-555M, 1TB storage and 8GM RAM. Having used it for 4 years , I have encountered many major issues needing to be urgently addressed, and here are the list of problems I have experienced so far:

1) The mouse cursor often randomly moves to the top right corner of the display anytime, causing great inconvenience, especially when I use Google Chrome, where the Menu drop-down bar is located at the top-right corner. It does not do that when I play games, but I think it may be related to the malfunctioning touchscreen, now that it does not work anymore and its driver does not show up in 'Device Management'.

2) I find that rarely open windows may minimise randomly. and CCleaner on my computer often shuts down when it is cleaning the computer, despite many times. Windows Explorer and now Internet Explorer always pops-up many times. When I visit a webpage in Google Chrome it goes back to my homepage over and over again.

Hopefully someone answers with a solution to these numerous problems, and thank you.

Last edited:

Ask a Question