Lost a Change of Color-Function, thus I often click and read it again, ....

Reaction score
Hi:
Win 7 with I.E.

When I click one of posts/threads to read it, a color of that thread changes from 'blue' to 'grayish-blue.' For that change of color of the post/thread, I can easily remember that I finished to read it already and do not need to read it again.

However, since yesterday a color does not change from 'blue' to 'grayish-blue' on the post/thread I clicked to read it already. Hence I often read the same post/thread again unless I can remember I read it already.

My question is:
How to restore 'change of color' after click and read one of posts, or several more posts?

Thanks for your help in advance.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply but when I first read this weeks ago I didn't understand because I thought you were talking about some feature of the forum where you set colors and I had no idea what that was.

But now I suspect what you are referring to is a feature of your browser. In IE if you go to Tools > Internet options under the General tab, Color button it brings up color settings and you can accept windows defaults or specify the color used for visited & unvisited sites.
springflower.jpg

You also need to understand that the visited sites is only maintained a certain length of time and once it is gone then the link shows as unvisited. Tools > Internet options under the General tab, Settings, History Tab
Springflower2.jpg

Clean-up software, like CCleaner for example, can probably also effect the visited history and they may then appear unvisited.

Ask a Question