Lines move when printing a letter from Wordpad.

Reaction score
When I print a letter or any document from Wordpad, the lines sometimes move from where I originally typed them. How do I prevent this from happening?

Reaction score
First I would look at the printer driver, make sure its correct and from the manufacturers web site
Try uninstall and reinstall

Also try notpad/word etc see if it still happens

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The most common reason I know is if you are on a laptop or keyboard that has a touchpad. Text can easily show up in an unintended location if your palm brushes the touch pad which quickly relocates the cursor to different spot; you would be typing away and the end of the sentence ends up somewhere else because you accidentally moved the cursor and kept typing.

Unfortunately you would either need to disable the touchpad or be more careful to keep your hands up rather than resting them on the computer.

Reaction score
This generally happens when you do not adjust your page scele properly. While typing a word document, make sure you have adjusted your margins ,header and footer using the scales provided at the edges. This will surely help.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Perhaps I misunderstood, Milogirl, are you saying it looks fine on the screen but looks different when you print it? If so then please disregard my post above and consider Elsablack005's post, as I was thinking more of why text can end up jumbled while actually typing it.

Ask a Question