45 degree slanting lines on logon screen?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,first post here.I'm 60+ y/o so not up to it with software.Sometimes when I start-up my HP P6-2203a,Win 7 64 bit, I get these 45 degree lines slanting from left to right on the logon screen,then I restart and everything's OK until next time. It only just happened again and I noticed that the CPU and memory widget hadn't loaded either? This has been happening for a few years now come to think of it, Ive re-installed win 7 since then and its still happening? I know its not a big problem but I'm suspicious it might be an indication of something bad in the background?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The drivers used when the computer boots are different ... more basic. There could also be some spikes in power states. To be honest, if everything is always correct once the computer finishes login then I do not believe you have much to worry about. I suggest you check the manufacturer's website and make sure you are using the latest BIOS and the latest video driver.

Ask a Question