SOLVED Latest Flash Player update

Reaction score
Installed Flash Player update to version 11.5.502.110(IE) this morning and it fouled up my INTERNET connection. Some sites would open others would not. Did a system restore and the computer is like lightning again.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have not been able to update my Firefox flash for several versions now because videos start and stop waiting for more content in the newer versions, much less so in 11.2 version. I have IE updated to 11.4 because I don't really use IE anyway but I will hold off getting 11.5 thanks to your post.

I think Adobe's quality control is going downhill fast !

Reaction score
Maybe it was a corrupt download from File Hippo. I tried uninstalling the old version and downloading direct from Adobe. Eveything is running fine now.

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Maybe it was a corrupt download from File Hippo.
It could just be a hiccup when you initially installed the update. It happens. Uninstalling and reinstalling was the correct approach.

That said, why File Hippo? I never use download sites unless I cannot find what I need from the original source. And for that matter, with Adobe flahs, I have it set to yell at me when an update is available, then I install it on my time. Actually PSI Secunia usually tells me when I am out of date first, then I update.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Always get the latest Adobe Flash player from their website.

Ask a Question