I am a PC & I AM STAYING HERE

Reaction score
jeffreyobrien wants to say hello to all windows seven forum members & readers this website is Just AWESOME its content is CORRECT I have seen and experienced first hand how very very computer Advanced level are many of the Members here so Please read try before you start complaining LOL RAFLMAO Just Kidding

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Thank You! J.O'B

You are absolutely correct about the "read try before you start complaining".

Thanks for the thread.

Nibiru2012

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
jeffreyobrien wants to say hello to all windows seven forum members & readers this website is Just AWESOME its content is CORRECT I have seen and experienced first hand how very very computer Advanced level are many of the Members here so Please read try before you start complaining LOL RAFLMAO Just Kidding
You have a good point there, Jefferyobrien, a little reading and researching will go a long way towards learning and problem solving. Except the forum help that I've received, which has been plentiful, I'm basically self learned through extensive researching. There have been many posts on this forum regarding running older programs, and I've personally tried to help as many as I can. I've made a couple of posts on this, hopefully it will assist someone. Thanks for the introduction, and look forward to your contribution to our forum.

Ask a Question