Hp printer software

Reaction score
Ok this is my last resort, i know a little about computers but im nowhere near an expert.

I have a HP photosmart wireless B109n and i cant for the life of me install the software from the cd, it opens, i click install, its starts doing its thing, i click a few next buttons and tick a 'read terms and conditions box etc. it starts doing its thing again and then just completely disappears, the whole window with no warning messages what so ever, nothing happens, nothings installed, and i have no idea.

ive tried downloading the software from the hp website to make sure its not the disc but same problem.

im running windows 7 64bit (the software is correct) im wondering if ive identically deleted something?

any ideas?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is the file you are attempting to install called "PS_AIO_06_B109n-z_USW_Full_Win_enu_140_175.exe" ver: 14.1.0, release date: Mar 23, 2010?

Download the file and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, locate the file, right-click on it and choose "Run as administrator". See if that helps.

Reaction score
Is the file you are attempting to install called "PS_AIO_06_B109n-z_USW_Full_Win_enu_140_175.exe" ver: 14.1.0, release date: Mar 23, 2010?

Download the file and save it to your computer. Once downloaded, locate the file, right-click on it and choose "Run as administrator". See if that helps.
hi thanks for advice, i began to download the software but then disappeared like it has been doing, once again no warning messages just the window vanishes in the middle of the download like it nothing ever happened

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If downloads are not finishing then it sounds like maybe you have am internet connection problem. Try using a download manager.

Ask a Question