How to create a form.

Reaction score
I’m attaching a picture of electrical panel directories that I’d like to be able to recreate as a template where I could then add text (20 characters or so) as well as change the numbers and then print on heavier stock.
I’ve no idea how to do this, and after many discussions am convinced that not a lot of other people do either. Can I do it with windows, or is there some other program?
The numbers represent circuit breakers and I need to list briefly in the corresponding spaces what thos circuit breakers Th.
22074753-DBB5-4905-A7A3-30ACC7083814.png

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You would use a program like Microsoft Excel or a PDF editor.

Attached is a zipped excel spreadsheet that would do what you show pictured, although I numbered it differently to show you can. You would need to play with the column widths and print scaling to get it to print exactly the width desired though.

You would type in the spreadsheet which looks like this:
CircuitSpreadsheet.JPG

And when you print it, it should look something like this:
CircuitPrtPage.JPG

NOTE: You would need to unzip the file first and then open the resulting spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel or a program that understands Excel spreadsheets. I have not tried it myself, because I own a copy of Microsoft Office which includes Microsoft Excel, but LibreOffice is freeware that should understand some excel so if you don't have any software that understands the unzipped spreadsheet inside my attachment then maybe give libreoffice a try.

Attachments

Ask a Question