How to add Language packs?

Reaction score
I have windows 7 professional and it's in English, but I want to change from ENglish to Romania, I have the romanian language pack, but I don't really know what to do with it, the problem is that is a .cab file, can someone help me???

Note: it's not some pirated language pack, it's 100% original LP and from Microsoft

Anticipated thanks to everyone for the help.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but from what I understand, Language Packs are only available in the Enterprise and Ultimate editions.

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but from what I understand, Language Packs are only available in the Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
you are right, but Microsoft offers language packs through MSDN-AA(Academic Alliance, basically free software for students) and I already had downloaded the pack, only that now I don't know what do to with .cab file

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
My Digital Life, one of the best places on the internet to learn. They cover almost everything. Do they have a connection with "Giveaway of the Day"?

Last edited:

Ask a Question