Help with these

Reaction score
Please see the image attached and tell me what are these adapters and do i need these adapters, How do i install them. I have a CDMA wireless internet(EVDO). Please help

Attachments

Reaction score
Microsoft 6to4 Adapter
6to4 adapter is a component used for transmitting IPv6 packets through IPv4 network correctly.
Microsoft ISATAP adapter appears with a yellow exclamation mark
The Microsoft ISATAP device Inter Site Automatic Tunneling Address Protocol is used to help enterprises transition to an IPv6 infrastructure. The ISATAP adapter encapsulates IPv6 packets by using an IPv4 header. This functionality enables the client to transport IPv6 traffic over an IPv4 infrastructure. This approach lets organizations slowly migrate to an IPv6 infrastructure without having to spend excessive time and financial resources to convert to the new infrastructure.
You might be interested in this thread.
Windows 7 - Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

Check to see if you have a Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter setup. You might can do without this setup on your machine. Removing it could also correct your other issues. I personally don't know anything about it, sorry I can't be of more help.

Ask a Question