Help SpeedTouch 330 driver for Windows 7

Reaction score
hi guys ..

well i am facing problem to install speed touch 330 driver in my laptop, i have got a driver which partially installed the modem, well you can say modem is installed ..

when i was using xp i had driver which automatically creates the dial up connection to connect it easily but the driver i am using now .. it crashes down after installation of the modem so unable to create connection to connect

if i go manually i can do it but for that i need to change its VCI and VPI and as well as encapsulation .. now i go to device manager .. then to modem properties .. i found the option for encapsulation .. which can be easily changed .. same with VPI .

but VCI is not changing .. it will not accept any value other than 35 .. ! if i change the value it will give the error THE VALUE MUST BE IN BETWEEN 0 and -1 .. and most amazing it will not accept these both values .. its only accept 35 ..

so experts need your help in this issue .. !

attaching screen shots

Last edited:
Reaction score
yup its run on after setting compatibility mode but the error is the same ..

here is the screen shot

any solution .. i have tried both mentioned in above post .. same problem as previous .. !

Ask a Question