HELP please! Forbidden accedss and 403 Error

Reaction score
I am presently on my Windows 7 laptop.

All of a sudden, I can't go to the msfn forum. A person on that forum has been working with me and given me extensive instructions for doing a clean install of Windows 7 on my Vista Home Premium desktop. I was just on the site last night and now I can't reach it on my laptop.

I've tried both Chrome and Firefox and get the same thing on both browsers. What could have caused this? I've logged into other forums and sites without problem. It appears to be only this msfn forum.

My laptop is wireless but the desktop is not. I unplugged that phone-type plugin from the back of my Zhone hub, or whatever you call it, to off the Internet connection on the desktop because I was told it should be off while I'm installing Windows 7 on that computer.

P.S. I decided to give it one more try. This time I get a page saying msfn is down for maintenance. Sure seems they were slow about making that known. Anyway, guess for right now I don't need any help. But thanks for listening!

Attachments

Ask a Question