Gigabyte ATI Radeon 4670 HD

Reaction score
pls..i need help..if somebody who have using same GC above, can u give the original backup bios of your...i update my GC bios n then my display flickering....i need to restore back my GC bios :(

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Good luck with this one!

Have you tried contacting Gigabyte for the older version BIOS?

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
It depends on the card you have, at the website they show 3 BIOS updates for the 512MB memory video card and only 1 update for the 1 GB video card.

So IF you didn't save the old BIOS to a Floppy or other drive and you have the 1GB card you'll need to email their tech support to have them help you out.

Did you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers to see if that works?

I assume you also had to do a system restart, right?

Reaction score
i already try it using from Gigabyte n still have a problem...i'm using WinFlash...later i try again using ATiFlash....thanks mate

Reaction score
i already flash it using ATIFlash..everything fine when update but same problem still appears...
i already contact Gigabyte technical support for that issue n still waiting for their answer

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Did you check your monitor setting for the correct refresh rate and such?

Does your monitor use special drivers or just "plug n play" drivers?

Ask a Question