GFX Team ?

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there is a GFX Team ? ... cool forum and I would think warrants one :)

Reaction score
very nice signature you have there ciara....:) which software you used? i loved the frame!:beer:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I added your Chasys Draw IES to our freeware DB. Thank you.

I wouldn't say we have a GFX team, Clifford likes to dabble a bit and I believe Ace too, so maybe you three can become the GFX team :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think thats a great idea TrainableMan and my friend Richard / rbeldua is a very good GFX artist, so lets form a Windows 7 Forums GFX Team ... what do you think guys ? :)

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I've done lots of graphics, and if you set something up i'll join, I don't mind. I develop software 10 times more than I do graphics, but I've been doing graphics in the background for a few years now.

Some of the random stuff i've done so far:

The eye used to be colorless, all except for the blue it had on the eye I found from google: Here's the original image.

Reaction score
Hi Ace, good ! we have Me You and rbeldua so far :D

Reaction score
excellent gfx you have ACE....are you using CS5? or corel draw.:)

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I use Adobe photoshop CS5, Illustrator... and some Cinema4D, but not much.

Ace

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
They aren't bad, keep it up and you'll get better and better :)

One of my most recent works was actually my current avatar, I created it from scratch using the pentool in photoshop.

Mint Shadow 120.png
Mint120.png
X1_120.png
X120.png
ZeroBlack 120.png
ZeroWhite 120.png
ZeroMoon 120.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ciara you have done the good job, the tools that you have used here are very good.The software (photoshop) that you are using have a lot of good tools hope they are helping you to make these great effects....try to make more like these and share them with us.well thanks for sharing with us the nice information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not just GFX mods but also sections. Anyone who wants to make art could have what I call a "shop" in the section called Shops. The shop acts as a show room and a place for people to request, You could also have SOTWs or Signature Of The Week votes where the artists make an image and post it in the thread and then the best 6 get put into voting. Who ever wins gets a prize like a custom title for a week etc. Just some ideas for you.

Ask a Question